Tips to Make Your Babies Skin Smooth
1. Bath your babies with natural products
Babies skin is very delicate, so bathe them only with products made with natural ingredients and avoid harsh chemicals.
2. Don’t Bathe them too often
Skin gets dry after the bath, so it is fine to bathe them thrice a week with lukewarm water, and do not keep your babies in water for a long time.
3. Avoid Soaps
Soap leads to dryness. KELAPA ORGANIC COCONUT BABY SHAMPOO & BODY WASH is a gentle formula created with no soap or sulfates. It combines the soothing qualities of aloe vera Juice, coconut water and coconut oil to moisturize, protect and keep your baby's skin soft, smooth and fresh.
4. Moisturize your babies after bath
Use a natural body lotion to soothe, protect and moisturize their skin that always get dry after bath.
5. Use a hot natural oil for a daily massage
It is important not only for relaxation, but it also keeps the skin moisturized.
6. Were your babies cotton clothesAvoid wear wool close to their skin since it can produce rashes, and do not forget to wash new clothes before those are worn.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in News
Most men have more symptoms of hair shedding and other issues between September and November because the hair follicles enter their resting (telogen) phase mid-summer. This causes more hair than normal to fall out. The follicles will stay in this phase for several months, but the hair will begin to regrow in winter when Mother Nature thinks you need it most.