NEW POLICIES DUE TO COVID-19
The following are the new procedures required before and during your hair appointment implemented for the safety and health of all:
- Once you have an appointment please fill this form out before coming to get confirmation: questionnaire
- To reduce direct contact, please wash your hair before your appointment.
- Please come alone, unless your companion is essential
- Come prepared to wait outside and enter only when you can be served
- Bring only your necessary belongings
- As soon as you enter, wash your hands and use the hand sanitizer in the powder room before continuing to the salon.
- To be admitted, please wear your mask the entire time of your appointment
Your safety is also my concern. I am very excited to see you again and give you a touch of joy in this new stage.
Most men have more symptoms of hair shedding and other issues between September and November because the hair follicles enter their resting (telogen) phase mid-summer. This causes more hair than normal to fall out. The follicles will stay in this phase for several months, but the hair will begin to regrow in winter when Mother Nature thinks you need it most.
OUR PHILOSOPHY ABOUT BEAUTY
We want to promote the importance of caring for your appearance and the need of building a strong self-esteem. However, we believe that appearance should never come at the expense of other aspects of someone’s individuality. Your “look” is just one part of your identity. The most important components of your life are what you are and what you do.
We want you to feel good. Our products and philosophy are meant to help you highlight and care for your natural beauty and allow you to become a healthier and well-balanced individual. Read more about the importance of building a strong self-esteem